Contact / About Us
Greetings! I’m Nancy Poznak,
founder of BotaniCuisine
and Wild Heart BIstro.
Plant-based foods are more popular than ever! Many major companies and investors are financing successful vegan food ventures that provide the same, or similar, enjoyment we have had for traditional versions of animal-based foods. Millions of people seek a dining experience that includes plant-based foods, and often choose restaurants offering vegan choices that satisfy everyone's needs.
• Speciality foods I prepare in a professional, commissary kitchen.
• Opening Wild Heart Bistro, soon, in Belvedere Square, Baltimore, MD
• Dining + social interactive events, 2019-2020.
• Tables and booths at Events and Farmer's Markets.
• Plant-Powered: An Extraordinary Life, Virtual Meetup Series
• Vegan Burger Smackdown, a public event
My background includes:
• Master’s of Science in Health Science
• Community Health Education Specialist.
• Vegan Hospitality Consultant
• Health Coach & Personal Trainer (American Council on Exercise),
• Vegan Lifestyle and Coach Educator (Main Street Vegan),
Previously professional graphic designer and Art director at Muscle & Fitness Magazine (1994-2000), and various positions in commercial art,
My motivations for eating plant-based/vegan are founded in health, supporting the well-being of all, recognizing the urgent need for environmentally-friendly food production which use the least amount of resources and provide the most food security throughout the world, and respecting the lives of all those with whom we share the Earth.
More information is found at A Well-Fed World.
• Vegan Hospitality
• ServSafe Food Manager
5730 Cottonworth Ave., #5351
Baltimore, MD 21209
443-384-7890 (Voice only, no texts)