This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase
your business to hundreds of patrons.
We are providing an opportunity to help people experience the pleasure of vegan food, bursting with flavors only possible from plant foods.
We are in the process of finalizing a Sunday afternoon event in May from 12–4 pm.
Event will be outdoors. Grills are allowed. Electricity is available at no charge.
All food must be prepared by the vendor. No pre-packaged foods allowed.
Fair and careful consideration are given to each application.
You will be notified, via email, whether your application is accepted.
You will be sent a vendor agreement, via email, to review and sign,
along with instructions on how to pay the rental for your space.
VENDOR SPACE RENTALS:
• Fee due only after location and date are confirmed
and applications are accepted.
• Vendors must bring their own: tent, cooking, heating,
and serving supplies, food service items(plates,
utensils), tables, table coverings, and chairs. Serving
trays will be provided for attendees at registration.
• Electricity is available at no charge. Must bring
an outdoor extension cord and electrical / duct
tape to secure the cord onto the cement floor.
RENTAL FEES, APPROXIMATE:
Final fees determined when venue location is secured.
• Burger Vendor: $220
• Side Dish Vendor: $110
• Burger + Side Vendor: $275
• Dessert Vendor: $150
• Burger and Side Dish vendorswill be in the same area.
• Dessert Vendors will be in an adjacent, separate area.
• Burger vendors: approx. 12 ft. x 12 ft. space
• Side-dish vendors: up to a 10 ft.x 10 ft. space
• Dessert vendors: up to a 10 ft. x 10 ft.
Exact dimension of spaces may slightly vary, depending upon space location assigned at venue.
Burgers • Sides • Desserts
Food Vendor Application
Thank you for your interest in being a food vendor.
BURGER AND SIDE DISH PURCHASES
• Burger and side dish Food Tokens are purchased by
attendees through the ticketing website before and
during the event.
• Burgers: $5.25 each. Side dishes: $3 per serving.
• Desserts: Vendors determine the price for their dessert.
• Attendees present Food Tokens to vendors to receive food.
• Vendors count their Food Tokens and submit them
to the event organizer at the end of the event.
• Each burger and side dish vendor is paid for each token..
PAYMENT TO BURGER AND SIDE DISH VENDORS
• Burger and side dish vendors count their food tokens collected then submit the tokens and total count to Nancy Poznak (dba BotaniCuisine) at the end of the event.
• Burger payment: $4.00 per token
• Side dish payment: $2 per token
• Payment is via check from BotaniCuisine checking account.