This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your business to
hundreds of food enthusiasts seeking the plant-based food choices.
Each burger, side dish, and dessert needs to be unique.
Event will be outdoors. Grills are allowed. Electricity is available at no charge.
All food must be prepared by the vendor. No pre-packaged foods allowed.
Fair and careful consideration are given to each application.
You will be notified, via email, whether your application is accepted.
You will be sent a vendor agreement, via email, to review and sign,
along with instructions on how to pay the rental for your space.
VENDOR SPACE RENTALS:
• Fee due only after location and date are confirmed
and applications are accepted.
• Vendors must bring their own: tent, cooking, heating,
and serving supplies, food service items(plates,
tables, table coverings, and chairs. Serving
trays will be provided for attendees at registration.
• Electricity is available at no charge. Must bring
an outdoor extension cord and electrical / duct
tape to secure the cord onto the cement floor.
RENTAL FEES, APPROXIMATE:
Final fees determined when venue location is secured.
• Burger Vendor: $220
• Side Dish Vendor: $150
• Burger + Side Dish Vendor: $300
• Dessert Vendor: $150
• Burger and Side Dish vendorswill be in the same area.
• Dessert Vendors will be in an adjacent, separate area.
• Burger vendors: approx. 12 ft. x 12 ft. space
• Side-dish vendors: approx. 8 ft.x 6 ft. space
• Dessert vendors: up to a 10 ft. x 10 ft.
Exact dimension of spaces may slightly vary, depending upon space location assigned at venue.
Burgers • Sides • Desserts
Food Vendor Application
Thank you for your interest in being a food vendor.
BURGER AND SIDE DISH PURCHASES
• Burger and side dish Food Tokens are purchased by
attendees through the ticketing website before and
during the event.
• Burgers: $5.25 each. Side dishes: $3 per serving.
• Desserts: Vendors determine the price for their dessert.
• Attendees present Food Tokens to burger and side dish
vendors to receive food.
PAYMENT TO BURGER AND SIDE DISH VENDORS
• Burger and side dish vendors count their food tokens
collected then submit the tokens and total count to
Nancy Poznak (dba BotaniCuisine) at the end of the event.
• Burger payment: $4.00 per token
• Side dish payment: $2 per token
• Payment is via check from BotaniCuisine checking account.
Ticketing is on hold until we have a better idea of whether
a large public event is safe.
MARYLAND STATE INFO