Overall Fitness Class
Series, Virtual Zoom
• Low-impact, highly effective
• Cardio: Easy moves, moderate pace
• Strengthening: Gentle, targeted moves
• Flexibility, Mobility, Stability
– Resistance Bands (see list at right)
– Free weights. (see list at right)
– Chair without arms
– Comfortable, supportive sneakers
– Gloves for weight lifting
• $48 for entire series, 16 classes ($3/class)
• $4 per individual class
• No refunds for missed classes.
• Refund info on registration page
Registration link below, on right
• Contact Nancy Poznak with questions:
Thanks for stopping by.
In these classes, I. share my love of exercise, help guide people through safe, effective, and enjoyable movements
While working as an Art Director at Muscle and Fitness magazine
I obtained a Personal Training certification from the National Academy of Sports Medicine in 1998 and found a true passion!
I've been teaching exercise and maintaining fitness certifications since then
Personal Trainer Focus:
• Help clients learn to exercise independently
• Proper form to get the best results with the least amount of effort
• Posture: starts with how
we stand and move.
• Customized movements for maximum safety and efficacy.
Group fitness Focus:
• Teach and guide people through a wide range of movements.
• Help improve cardio fitness and overall strength, balance, mobility, and stability.
• Modify moves to accommodate individual needs.
People have expressed how much they appreciate this knowledge, which enhances our enjoyment and appreciation of exercise.
Mondays, 10:30 – 11:30 am
June 7 – Sept. 27, 2021
Strength Care Wellness
ª Personal Trainer* 1999
• Group Fitness
• Health Coach* 2016
• Community Health
Education Specialist 2009
*Certified by American Council on Exercise
VISIT MY PROFILE: